So Jordi says it's dorky to post these, but I've had a few requests and rather than send out a mass e-mail here they are! My poor crunched car that I loved! It's funny keeping a car in perfect condition so it has great re-sale value doesn't so much matter when you total the car! Here's the story: Jordi and I were on our way to the temple to do baptisms for the dead and we were cut off by a car and to avoid hitting the car I swirved, over-corrected, rolled three times and stopped when I hit the side of a mountain. BUT no broken bones! I literally climbed out the window and walked away. So I'm grateful to the maker's of the HONDA Pilot b/c it was made to withstand everything it went through, and I'm grateful to
my maker for the same reasons! Tailor went with Dave to take pic's of the car and I got a bit of a talking to from her for crashing
her car!




No comments:
Post a Comment