Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All Dogs go to Heaven...

So our mini bear (he was to big to be called a dog) Raven finally had to go see the Big Kahuna in the Sky... he was 18 years old, couldn't hear anymore and had a tumor growing in his side... We all held off as long as we could because nobody wanted to take him to the vet but Grandpa and Dave finally took him and Tailor still does not understand where he is! I didn't want to tell her he was gone for good so I said they took him to the Dr. So she asked for three days if we could go get Raven from the Dr. and bring him home. (oops) So Aunt Jo explained that he is living with Jesus and Heavenly Father. So now she asks if she can go to Heavenly Father's house and bring Raven home...(oops again)



1 comment:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

You know... you could have NOT posted this and I would have been in a better place thinking my favorite overweight dog was still as happy as a clam chilling in the backyard waiting to go swimming!! I guess 18 years was a good run atleast.