Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SpOnTanEitY!!

Well spontaneity from the Anthony side of the family has rubbed off on Shawnelle! The Jones' stopped by to say hello on their way home from Cali... and we suckered them in to staying the night! Tailor had so much fun with her cousins! They played till 11:00pm and got up at 7:00am and kept playing til it was time for them to go at which time Tailor stood at the window and sobbed as they drove away. This will lead to more spontaneity... a trip to Idaho!!

2 comments:

Shawnel Jones said...

How cute!!! Funny I was just thinking about you and when you guys were going to come visit. So I decided I would take a look at your blog. Let me know when you want to come to Idaho. We would love to have you!

xoxo

Shawnel

hilla said...

Oh frick! I thought you were talking about a spontaneous trip to see US in Idaho! I like the sound of that one better- although we may want to move into our house first! hahahaha. I've been wanting to call you, just haven't found the time yet.