Friday, January 30, 2009

ARrRrRrRr MaTey's!!






OR as Tailor loves to say.... Arrrrr Maybe's!
This weekend we went to eat at the awesome new resteraunt on Sunset called Pirate Pizza... I tell you, when I am missing Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disneyland this is where I'll come! Super delicious food, fun ambiance, and they toss a taste of Chuckie Cheese in there with a Pirate Arcade and tickets to win and take home some "booty"! They even have a great "kiddie" area for Tailor to play on a pirate ship, climb the pirate rock wall, and run across a pirate rope bridge. All in all it was well worth the $12.00 it cost us to go for lunch and spend and hour playing games. (They give you free tokens!!) Could it be any more affordable!?!?

2 comments:

hilla said...

Sweet! Wish that had been there while we were living there!

Kristy said...

i'll meet you there next time we are in St. George!!!.....Valentines wknd maybe. Sammy would love it!