Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh, A Camping we will go...

We decided this summer to head north 32 miles where the weather is 20 degrees cooler and take the kids on their first camping trip for a couple of days! They love loved it... and it wasn't so bad if I do say so myself... we got there, got set up, had our tasty foil dinners, and then the fun began... the loudest and brightest thunder storm I have every seen! Dave said, "Wow this is awesome" and Tailor replied, "Dad this is not awesome I wanna go home!" But we holed up in our tents and braved it out til the beautiful morning came! Tailor is in her jammies very proud she made it through the rain...









1 comment:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

How did you get Dave to agree to camping with 2 little girls?? Jon will not even humor me with the idea of camping, and we only have Halle! I love camping, by this time of year we have usually been atleast 3-4 times! I don't know how we'll ever handle having more than one child.... you are like mom of the year!