Thursday, April 23, 2009

CHARLIE!

Yesterday when I was watching the news it showed that there are dogs coming to the shelters like it's nobody's business. With the ecomony people just can't afford them, and although I'm not a "dog person" it just kinda got to me... so I thought well I'll go to the local shelter and if there is a dog "calling out to us" we'll take him home... and that is where we saw Charlie! He was brought in yesterday by a trucker who went into a gas station to get coffee and came back out to see Charlie tied with a rope to his truck with a note that said plase take care of me. The trucker dropped him off and we picked him up!! I know I'm nuts, but the little kid in me who always wanted a puppy said, "I'm taking him home!" And Tailor named him Charlie after her favorite cartoon "Charlie and Lola" on Disney. I tried to get her to name him, Duss, Frank, Cosmo... but she instisted his name was Charlie!

3 comments:

hilla said...

so cute! I wish they could stay that size forever!

stephgoett said...

Ok what the heck are you thinking!?!?!? My kids think they can get one now! I said no way your getting a brother!!! I will have to give it to you that he i s pretty cute!

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

What a cute puppy!!