HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER SHAYLA! SHE IS A WHOPPING 29 YEARS OLD!! Who'd have thought that I would marry someone older than my older sister!! Here are five things I love about her!
1) She is super smart-and super good at her job! I could never do it!
2) When we were little she would talk in funny voices at night when we shared a room and we would get busted all the time by our mom!!
3) She is easy to tease! (Hey these are things I love ok!) I can always get a rise out of her!
4) She is spontanious! In Jan she decided to come see me and an hour later she threw her kids in the car and came!!
5) She has a great bod! (She wears a 4!) I'm so super jelous! I want to be disciplined like her to I can be skinny too!!
Happy Birthday!! Don't kill me because I just posted insanely personal info about you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment