Sweet! I totally found your blog from Erika's blog...now I am officially stalking your blog! Your kids are so cute! I love the name Millie too, she is just so adorable...seriously! You guys make some cute babies!! I hope things are going good for you with two kids, mine are driving me nuts (as we speak)! Go Cougars...we are cheering for them all the way in Oregon!!!
4 comments:
Cute pumpkins. I LOVED reading your blog! Send me an e-mail staci_davies126@yahoo.com. Thanks for helping me so much with Seb today
Cute cute! Can't wait to see more pic's of little Millie!
Sweet! I totally found your blog from Erika's blog...now I am officially stalking your blog! Your kids are so cute! I love the name Millie too, she is just so adorable...seriously! You guys make some cute babies!! I hope things are going good for you with two kids, mine are driving me nuts (as we speak)! Go Cougars...we are cheering for them all the way in Oregon!!!
so cute. why haven't i carved pumpkins yet?
Post a Comment